Yes, it’s not a must that you need the internet in order to promote your affiliate products and earn huge affiliate commission out of them! You can even give a try to some offline affiliate marketing tips and you never know that you can sometimes earn huge commissions. So, following are some offline affiliate marketing tips that might (or will) help you gain usually huge commissions. However, the rate of the commission depends on your convincing power!
But First Things First !
Many affiliate programs provide a special and easy to remember link for its publishers while many don’t. Those links are similar to http://x.co/seoallrounder (one of my favorite links). Hence, it’s really a MUST that you cloak your important affiliate links and remember them because you wouldn’t have them written every time when you don’t have any gadget with you. So here are the some offline affiliate marketing tips -
Influencing Your Friends:
Normally, it works like this -
- If your friends don’t own a website/blog, you should first show your website/blog to them. Make sure it is designed well!
- Once they like it, you should tell them about all the great advantages of owning a website/blog.
- Once they feel like owning one, you should provide them with your affiliate link of the hosting company which you use and request them to buy using that link to get a discount, which is surely true! Links like http://x.co/raajtram are better.
- Once they’re sure, tell them about keeping the hosting account and/or domain name registered for a longer period of time i.e. about 3-5 years. This is definitely an advantage and it would hence increase your commission too!
“Boss, Can I Help You With This?”
Trust Me! Bosses often don’t know how much benefit they can get through online products and services! If you’re confused here, let me give you an example – You work in a graphics designing company and every day, you have almost 10 new things/products designed for your clients. It’s a must that you have a backup of all those products. So this means that you’ll need to keep a backup of all the products which were create long back, maybe years ago! Hence, your boss searches some local online storage company and finds out that they charge about $7/month (approx.) for 100 GB storage. Your company would definitely need 50x more storage than that because high res graphics files are really, really huge!
BUT, if you suggest your boss to use services provided by companies like GoDaddy and more, he can save about $5 per every 100 GB! Isn’t that amazing? Once your boss likes the price and the facilities, all you have to tell him is that you’ll do the necessary process for him. Just make sure you go through your affiliate link and register a new account for the company (So that all the transactions can be managed easily). Then, purchase the required and get the commission in your account! As simple as that! And then if your boss is impressed, get ready for a surprise promotion!So these were some unusual but really effective offline affiliate marketing tips.
I mentioned that “The rate of the commission depends on your convincing power!”. So convince your boss to buy more and more! You’ll get a share of everything! :-)You would also like to read our previous posts
- MaxCDN Review - decrease the time of convincing on your website
- How to write a disclaimer for a blog
Hope you have learnt a lot about offline affiliate marketing .Also share with us what affiliate marketing offline strategies you are using in your blog?