Blogging is one of the many ways that you can use to market your business. With the right strategy, you can increase your profits using blogs. They help you communicate with your consumers and get to know what they want from your products. You will find that most people read reviews before they buy any item to use at home or the office. You can increase business if your readers leave comments on your blog to let you know what you should improve.
Here are some tips that can help you encourage readers to leave comments:
• Make sure that you use a good tone when writing which does not sound too professional; make it sound as if you are speaking to people you know. This will make you sound friendly and most people will always want to hear from you and also leave a comment. Your personal approach should be simple to make it easy for you to get comments from readers. Complicated writers can scare away readers and discourage them from leaving comments.
• Most people make the mistake of moderating comments especially those who are busy. Setting your blog to an automatic comment approval will drive away your readers and discourage them from leaving comments. No one wants to get the same answer all the time. This can also encourage spammers but at times you can leave an automated message for people who have commented before to let them know that you will be getting in touch with them. Blogging requires that you set aside enough time to go through the comments
• Make sure that you reply to comments left in your blog and readers will be encouraged. They will feel like they are communicating with someone. Make good use of your blog and you will be marketing your business to higher level. It is wise that you give a reply to all comments and answer questions asked to make sure that you get more consumers. This will drive traffic in your blog and increase ranking of your product. Blogging can effective if done in the right way.
• Posting a question is also a good way to make people leave comments. After you have written a lot about a certain product, you can ask for the reader’s opinion and most people will want to comment. Including a survey can be encouraging make people comment in your blog. Blogging needs creativity for want to market your business properly.
• You can also ask you readers to leave a comment. Just do it directly and they will feel free to leave comments. Write something that will encourage them o comment like “Please leave a comment” or “What is your opinion on this product?”
• You can offer freebies to attract many people. Giving gifts to people who leave the best comment in every month will encourage readers to leave their comments. This will increase your bogging popularity and help boost sales of your products.
Read my next post which wrote later on How to make your blog fun & engaging